Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited you all are joining us for a fun year of stitching ... I know I'm excited to see what everyone stitches :)

About sending more than your finished stitched piece ... I know I would love to send just an extra thing or two if I find something that goes with the theme of the season. Ya know like a couple of skeins of floss with names appropriate for the season, or a yummy piece of fabric ... or maybe something from my State ... if you want to send something extra, which is just an option, not a requirement, send something you would want to receive .. ya know what I mean?

Don't forget to let Karen I know about your likes and dislikes ... we all want to stitch something that our partner will enjoy!

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs, Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment