Sunday, February 21, 2010

Greetings from California!

Hi ladies!

I apologize for not posting sooner. The first part of this year has been a bit crazy for me. I have been extremely busy at work and have also started training to walk a half marathon in June which has kept me busy on the weekends, too. I think I've only managed to update my own blog once since the start of the year which is definitely not the norm. LOL

Like others, I'm definitely ready for spring as well! Even though I'm in southern California and don't have to deal with freezing temperatures and snow, it definitely gets chilly (for us) and rainy during the winter months. I'm ready for some beach weather again! :)

I've had so much fun looking at designs for our first exchange. Of course, the bad part of that is always that I discover things I'd forgotten I had in my stash that I'm now itching to stitch again. So much stash, so little time. I'm sure none of you could possibly relate to that, right? ;)

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I'm off to watch the Olympics and do some stitching.

1 comment:

  1. I was just sitting here watching the olympics and stitching myself :) Enjoy that beautiful weather for all us chilly folks Melissa!

    ReplyDelete