Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Has Sprung! Exchange from Karen!!

I got my spring exchange from my mystery partner - Karen - on Monday! I would have posted sooner but Cuddle Bug suddenly came down with a fever and before I knew it I was thinking to myself "what is that nagging feeling I have that I was supposed to do something..." So without further delay, check it out:



Karen stitched Eat, Sleep, Stitch by Cherry Wood Designs for me and finished it into a darling little pillow. How perfect is the finishing fabric for this design?!

She also included a tin of mints, 2 skeins of Needle Necessities, beautiful blue finishing fabric, green-blue ric rac, and a needleminder and pins that she made herself. Here are close-ups of the needleminder and pins. Aren't the lovely?



I am pleased to report that it has been gorgeous here the past few days! We got a taste of spring. I told Karen I think she must have packed some beautiful Arizona sunshine in with this exchange! Unfortunately, DH is reporting that we are supposed to have highs in the 40s for the next few days. Oh well :)

Love seeing everyone else's packages coming in!! Happy spring stitchers!!
-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment