Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Late! Sorry Natasha!

Natasha,
I am so very sorry. This whole week has gotten away from me as the kids and I have been totally focused on getting ready for Father's Day and we've had so much going on (people flying in from out of town, church workshops, etc). I completely forgot the mail date was looming and your box is still sitting unsealed, unaddressed, and unready for its trip to the post office. Clearly someone (ahem, me) needs to better mark these things on the family calendar so they don't pass without my realizing it! Last night the feeling that I was forgetting something just washed over me and then it hit me like a ton of bricks that Wednesday was our mail date. I will get to the post office sometime in the next day or 2. I am so so sorry.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment