Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Better Late than Never!

I am SO BEHIND on everything right now! Oh my gosh, it's November! How did that happen?!

So this baby - IT'S A BOY! - is due 3 weeks from today and I my life feels so crazy. Besides baby Evan being on the way, my 5-year-old son starting kindergarten (our first grade schooler - I never would have guessed elementary school makes life even more hectic) and I have too much on my plate. But sweet Natasha is the most patient, most wonderful woman in the world and has repeatedly showered me with "it's okay" and "get it in the mail whenever you have time" and "no rush" and "no worries!" I'm so thankful for her patience!

But I'm here to say that I have OFFICIALLY mailed my fall exchange to Natasha! 2 months late, but it's on its way! And it also has my winter exchange for her too so that one she's getting a few weeks early! I'm not sure that makes up for a 2-month delay, but hey it's something!

Thank you so much Natasha for being so gracious and understanding. I am so grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Wheee! I will post when it arrives... I need more hours in my day like 32 would do haha....and for time to stand still for at least 1 day a week :)
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete