Friday, March 23, 2012

The postal santa made a delivery!

Well the mystery is solved, Michele W is my secret stitching friend. I was treated to some lovely goodies. Unfortunatly I can't post pictures, I'm working on the problem. First Michele stitched me a lovely I love cross-stitch standup. Also recieved 2 skiens of Belle Soie silk, Bahamas breeze and lasagne also three limited edition sampler threads, a lovely yellow,purple and blue. Also the firestone green polka dot sissors, a piece of 32 count lugana, in pretty pink shade. A tube of stitchers hand cream and a package of tissue with my initle. I also got a package of easy thread cross stitch needles, I've never used these and as I'm creeping towards the big 60, these are just what I need. Karen thank you so much,I loved everything! If you took a picture before you sent my package please post, my verbal account does not do my lovely gift justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment