Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Goodies Arrived!

My Fall Exchange from Diane arrived!  It actually arrived last week Monday =]  I'm really late in posting, so I do apologize, Diane.

Diane sent me the most wonderful package!  I have to really be honest here --- it brought tears to my eyes when I opened everything, especially the most nicest box.  No one has ever stitched me anything like that before; and I am truly thankful for such a wonderful partner.

Here's everything Diane sent:


Fall is my favorite season as well as the colors.  Diane sent some scrumptious fall colors from Victorian Motto - threads, chenille, and trims - all in the cute hummingbird bag.  Can't wait to use these!  Oh and the car freshner has been in my car since the day I received it -- love it!

Here's some closer photos of the box:




Thanks so much, Diane!  I hope everyone is having a great start to the Autumn season... Here in Arizona it's still in the low 100's.

Michelle

1 comment: