Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bent Creek "Autumn Arches"
Oh my goodness....I could not believe my eyes when I opened this.  I just love Bent Creek, especially their older designs, and this is one of my favorites that I have just never gotten around to stitching.  Kim stitched this over one and I can't believe how much it changed the "look" of the design.  It will fit just perfectly by my stitching chair.   
Look at these neatly wrapped little treasures!
I also have to share this little detail.....
Kim personalized the inside of the box....how sweet!  Needless to say, this was a great mail day.  Thanks Kim for a great package!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked it Karen!

    I forgot to include the card with it when I packed it up. I found it today on my dresser when I was putting things away. But I'm glad you knew what the design was anyway :)

    ReplyDelete