Thursday, September 16, 2010

Running a Few Days Late

Hey Kim,

I sincerely apologize! I'm running a few days late with your exchange package. The latest 2-3 weeks have just been insane between fiscal year-end coming up at work this month, my grandmother having a stroke, moving, and then hurting my back last week during the move. Between it all, I just haven't been able to get in much stitching time unfortunately.

Thankfully, I don't have too much more to go to have your piece finished. I already had most of the stitching done before I started packing up to move, so I just need to get that last little bit done and then do the finishing. I tried to finish the stitching part on Sunday while I was watching football, but just wasn't able to stitch yet due to my back. :( It's feeling significantly better this morning, so I should be able to finish up your piece and get it in the mail by Monday at the absolute latest.

Again, I'm so sorry for being late!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. No worries Melissa! Take you time! I totally understand. Life gets hectic. No rush, seriously! Take all the time you need. Autumn's not going anywhere for a while :)

    ReplyDelete