Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm Excited!

Hi everyone!

For those of you who do not already know me, I'm Jennifer from Confessions of a Serial Starter.  I was so honored when Karen asked me to join in on the fun.  I knew that I couldn't turn this opportunity down! 

Yesterday Karen sent me my partner for the exchange.  I'm a little apprehensive about who I ended up with.  My partner is an amazing woman whose blog I've been following for some time.  Her stitching and finishing is absolutely amazing!  While I have been stitching for years, I have only just recently begun finishing.  I just hope she can overlook this semi-beginner's finishing skills!

I've got several designs in mind for our first exchange.  If only I can whittle it down to the right one.......

Thanks for the invite Karen.  I can't wait to see everyone's wonderful work.

Happy Stitching!

Jennifer
Confessions of a Serial Starter

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer, We are such a low key group....I am sure that whom ever you will be stitching for will more than happy with whatever you send their way... Afterall I had Karens name in 2010 and she is the queen of finishing....I am not, but just did my best....Have fun with it!! We are so pleased you have joined the group and look forward to sharing in all the fun!!~

    Take care, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like Faye said, we are a low key group but have wonderful women in it! and don't listen to Faye, she is an awesome finisher! :) and so are you jen!

    ReplyDelete