Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Public Apology

I pride myself on my promptness.  I'm the kind of person that will arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than I'm supposed to.  I hate to be late.  I still live by my high school marching band's motto "Early is on time, On time is late."

With the craziness of life right now I have not been as prolific a stitcher as I normally am and as a result my exchange stitching has really suffered.  I did manage to stitch my piece, but it is still siting on the finishing table. 

All this to say........

I'M SORRY FAYE!!!!

I promise I will get your package to you soon.  Worst case I'll just have to bring it to you in Myrtle Beach.

Thanks for understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer: A trip to Myrtle Beach if I were you I go in a heartbeat, I am longing to see the finished item.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete