Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Exchange from Karen D.

I received my winter exchange today from Karen D. She knows me quite well and really spoiled me. When this exchange started I had requested Shepherds Bush designs as I didn't have as many of them as I would like. All 4 seasons she delivered.


This is so cute! I just love it.


Karen also sent me some linen, a purple needleminder which she made, magnets, a frogging tool, an ort catcher (which she also made), a purple sock with lots of candy canes and the Recipes for a Cure cookbook that the Attic Needlework sold (which I really wanted!). Thank you so much Karen, for all my exchanges. You fulfilled my request quite well.

I have enjoyed this exchange forum this past year. I have chose not to participate next year. I really want to do more stitching for myself. Thank you Michele and Karen for putting this together.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment