Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exchange from Kim B.....

Waiting on my doorstep was this wonder package from Kim B.....

How cute is this??? And the best part was this.....

Kim didn't share the designer/design but I love the thread color she chose! I forgot to take a pic of the back but she was creative in finishing it. My hubby even liked it so it happily displayed in our family room.

She also shared these wonderful goodies! Thank you Kim so much for a wonderful package! Happy stitching....

Karen T



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece!! Kim did a fantastic job. Enjoy all of your goodies, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you liked it Karen! It's BBD's "Bird in Hand" using Tyler Boy Blue from CC. I'm so exciting to be stitching for you all year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful exchange! love the pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!!! great job! i have this design waiting in the wings to stitch. :)

    ReplyDelete