Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Exchange from Joan


I was a happy stitcher today when I opened my mailbox and found a pretty pink package from Joan! She definitely spoiled me with a beautiful tuffet (Hearts & Roses by Dinky Dyes Designs) and lots of stitching goodies. The stitching on the tuffet is perfection, Joan! You did such a beautiful job on those Rhodes hearts! It doesn't really show up in the photo, but in addition to the four hearts on the top & bottom of the tuffet, there are also five alternating Rhodes hearts on each side, too!

As for the stitching goodies, she sent some really fun flower shaped buttons, a hank of the new Belle Soie color Boysenbeauty (I *LOVE* Belle Soie silks!), a beautiful Blackbird Designs chart from my wish list, and a pack of Piecemaker needles. As if all that weren't enough, she also sent me a gorgeous project bag that she made herself!!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies, Joan! Oh, and to answer your question in the card, yes, the tuffet will fit beautifully in my collection of smalls. :)

I did make it by the post office to drop off my outgoing exchange package before going to work. It was only about 50 cents extra to send it Priority Mail vs. regular First Class mail, so I went with Priority. It should arrive at its new home in a couple of days, hopefully. :)

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful exchange from Joan! How cute is that project bag?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice job!!!! Love all the goodies! Faye

    ReplyDelete