Friday, March 19, 2010

My Exchange Came!! Thank you Melissa!!!!

I don't even know what to say...there are just no words!

I was having an exhausting, annoying Friday and then the mail came. And with the mail came a little box of joy!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Melissa!! I am speechless!

Not only did Melissa stitch the most adorable scissor fob biscornu I have ever seen (seriously!), but she included the scissors! I only had a single pair of embroidery scissors so these are a very welcome addition to my stitching goods. And get a load of those darling buttons! The pictures don't fairly capture the beautiful iridescent fabric she stitched it on. So pretty!



And the goodies are mind blowing! Sweet springy notepads (did I mention I'm always rummaging around looking for a scrap of paper to jot things down on? Well Melissa's psychic), a Heart in Hand chart, and....oh my gosh....six skeins of Vikki Clayton silks! I had to pry myself off the ceiling!


Isn't that card she sent adorable too?? It's hand stamped. My husband didn't seem to understand the gravity of receiving this, but he found the whole scene quite amusing. And I even got a round of applause from my 13-month-old daughter as I delighted over this package. It's hard to compete with a reaction like that :)

Melissa, I am over the moon!! Thank you so much! I've been walking on air all afternoon now. You turned my Friday around!

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful exchange and very very springy! great stitching Mel! and what a joy to receive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked everything, Kim! Since this was our only "surprise" package of the year, I really wanted to make it special.

    I'm so happy to hear that the scissors were something you could really use! I like that particular style of Ginghers, so I hope you enjoy them, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great exchange! Love the scissor fob and the scissors :)

    ReplyDelete