Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring has sprung today

Look what arrived for me today from Michele. She stitched Sew Red a design by CarolR of iStitch. Except she stitched it with Belle Soie's Creme De Menthe. I love the color.
Michele also included the following goodies: 3 skeins of Belle Soie, Blackbird Designs Bird in Hand Reward of Merit Pincushion pattern, a beaded fob, needles and two pieces of fabric. I just love it all. I am looking forward to the rest of the year now.
Thank you again Michele.

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Well done Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! great green colors!!! another wonderful exchange

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how pretty!!!!! I am actually working on this design myself right now. Love the creme de menthe floss!!! Too pretty!!
    Love the idea of this exchange. I miss doing exchanges!

    ReplyDelete