Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Exchange has arrived from Faye!

So, it's no surprise that i knew who had me (LOL), but I acted surprised when I got it anyways! LOL Faye, thank you soooo much! I love the bunny pillow, it is great! The extras are awesome! If i ever get off my butt and put out my spring stitching and put away valentine's day, it will be up on the mantle with them. (yes i still have my valentine's day stuff out)


How do you attach the rick/rack with the seed beads? i love that idea! thank you sooooo much!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning!~~ I am so glad your package arrived safe and sound...About the seed beads..I attach them to my trim first then I attach the trim to the pillow....May sound like double steps, but I like the extra added touch they give...I had so much fun making "him" for you and hope you enjoy it~~ Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Faye!! Love that bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete